Sunday, February 22, 2009

Begin To Know Yvonne

Sunday, February 22, 2009
Hi, I'm Yvonne. My friends like to call me Ah Poon.Well, whatever you like.
I'm just a simple, a bit crazy, "sampat" and playful girl.
This is my first post in "Begin to know Yvonne".
First of all, I'm not a beginner but also not a senior blogger, just 3 months of blogging life.
I'm just a university student,but will graduate on August. Terible, now our globe is facing economy crisis, I'm bad luck to graduate on this moment.
Hope that I can find a good job, at least the salary can cover the human basic needs.
Recently,I'm busy with my thesis, my life now is in a complete mess.
I almost sleep on 5am everyday not because of the thesis but the stress.
I can't sleep whole night just because of thinking the eternal task.
Really hope that this hardship moment can end as soon as possible.
Good luck, Yvonne.
And also hope to get blesses from my friends and people who concern me.

2 comments:

AhXin said...

so fast u add another space for blogging. welcome, sampat po..

Queen Yvonne said...

Haha,really fast ho,plus already edit the template and all the features lo.
But I really prefer blogspot coz can edit the HTML and hv many many cute features ma.
1 more thing ho,I'm not sampat at all sometime oso serious d.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com Blogger Templates