Sunday, May 24, 2009

Just want to write something

Sunday, May 24, 2009
Recently just start my internship at Grey Global Group KL.
I also just move to KL and stay at Sentul. About this i really wanna thanks to Yen because she help me a lot in this,she had helped me to practise my new life.
She really a nice and pretty friend. Yen,muacksss!hehe!
However everything is still going on just feel a bit boring with my life bcoz i repeat the same things daily.
But one thing that let me feel happy for this 2 weeks is I have met my old friends here and often hang out with them.
We have lost contact,couldn't say as lose contact la.
It was just lost closer about 5 years just bcoz everyone was busy with their study and separate at different area in KL.
Last Friday v have got through a nice and warm gathering night, it was a memorable night.
This is bcoz this event happened was a story 5 years ago.
Especially when i met Ah Lean,I couldn'trecognize him bcoz he become handsome and different than b4.Furthermore his girlfriend really pretty and look like someone,amazing!
Some more i didn't wear my spectacles so i din notice him,after 5 minutes more i juz recognized him,and he became so angry bcoz he thought i forgot him d.
So at here wanna say sorry to Ah lean,i really couldn't see u bcoz i din wear spectacles.
"Sorry Ah Lean"Haha...
But we feel a pity bcoz Ah Bao cant join us,hope that she can join us one day!
Overall those old friends are still the same,still so sampat and funny.
Recently i contact back few old friends and havea nice interaction with them.
A lot of nostalgia appear in my mind like mushroom after rain!haha...
Suddenly so miss my old friends,just want to ask them
"Are u all fine?"
I will try to contact back more old friends but it is a rough mission.
Just hope that everyone is fine and happy with their life.
If I'm not wrong this year most of them will graduate and join the "University of Society".
Hope u all have a wonderful future!

5 comments:

beekean @ mei juan said...

u mean 1 of d old friend is me??? haha...
yes, yen really a super nice friend...
no wonder she prettier day by day...
dis is because she has a kind heart... helping people without kira byk...
keep in touch la... friendship wont gone easily just because of seldom contact... once contact back, still will link each other together, rite???

Queen Yvonne said...

hey,how u know?
U r one of them,really miss u all.
Yalo,Yen is a nice friend and wont kira so much.
ya,friendship forever,will always keep contact.
When u get come to KL or v go back must meet upfor yum char.
Time flow so fast,must appreciate everything v got.

piggyyen said...

哈哈。。
这样讲我我会害羞脸红红的哦。。。
不过我还是喜欢你们赞我美。。。谢谢哦。。。

不过阿宝是真的可怜啦。,。
你好像忘记联络一个老朋友哦。。
那个住在那天我们去喝茶地方的楼上

Queen Yvonne said...

我市又想叫她下来,可是听你们讲到她好像不认识老朋友那样。所以就作罢了。阿联也讲到好像不想她的加入。算咯!
下次阿宝来才约她啦。
真的吗,你应该是好人有好报所以越来越美。
所以我决定做多一点好事,酱才能变美。

Bao Hui said...

我也是做很多好事所以越来越,心广体胖?
哈哈哈~

btw. ahlean got become handsome meh?!

obviously yen is getting prettier lah... ahahahaha~

Post a Comment

 
Design by Pocket
This template is brought to you by : allblogtools.com Blogger Templates